Tuesday 21 July 2015

Jb's First Family Holiday , Part Three

Nannie Karen was our hero on this holiday as after our time in Tannum Sands she drove us to Noosa to show Jb and I where Shaun grew up

We stayed at some self contained apartments right in front of the Noosa River and where Dan is the head chef at , the Noosa Yacht Club. The location was ideal and very pretty. I took a prize winning photo of Nannie Karen and Jb at Sunset in front of the river (see below photo).

Shaun, Jb, Karen and I went to visit dear family friend Emmy at her nursing home, I'm glad we did it , what a lovely lady and she and Joanie got on very well.

Karen also took us for a Noosa city tour and  pointed out where Shaun, Karen, Chris, Dallas and Dan all worked , the Noosa Sheraton. Karen also took us to look at the lovely Noosa Main Beach, but I prefer the quieter Cable Beach. I do , however, love Noosa and could see myself living there.

Karen, Shaun, Jb, Dan, Jade , Chris , Lisa and I had a bench mark dinner at the Yacht Club, Dan pulled out all stops with a gastronomic feast, including succulent Barramundi Wings and Joanie had a very special kids meal prepared for her too.

Shaun was feeling a little run down but I'm glad that he put that behind him to go out with his mates, Dan, Jade and some interesting fella called Snapper who Shaun has told me many interesting stories about. He came back tired but happy after a fun night out.

The next morning we all had a morning coffee with Dan, Dallas , Tilly, Jake and Billy  which was a lovely end to my time in Beautiful Noosa. Karen then took us to Brisbane where we stayed our last night of our holidays with dear friend Mel, Michael and Stella the pooch.

Mel is still "hostess with the mostest" and looked after us like we were in a first class resort and Michael set up their awesome theatre room for us where Shaun and Joanie watched Ice Age .

Mel was such a great help with Joanie and cooked her food around the clock and even got her up in the morning so Shaun and I could continue sleeping!

All in All Joanie's first interstate trip was a HUGE success and I'm so proud of how she's soldered on after the medical set backs she had in her first year.


Jb and I meeting the lovely Emmy



 


My prize winning photo








Noosa River





In Brisbane at Mel and Michaels House in the theatre room

Mel, Jb and Stella

Jb loving Mels gourmet treats!

Michael and Jb
 


No comments:

Post a Comment