Friday 21 November 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy love Baby Bronco!

Today is my daddies birthday, sadly Mummy and I can't spend it with him but i wanted to share some of the things I love about my daddy with you.

I love it when Daddy pulls into the drive on his scooter and toots the horn at me at the door. I get very excited to see Daddy , he does too!! Daddy gets me out of my walker and takes me  from my walker at the door  to my high chair to have breakfast together. I look forward to this time of day when daddy takes a hard earned break away from work with me  and mummy.

I love it when Daddy and I watch IFISH  on tele together, I sit on his lap and we both enjoy watching the man on the tele catch and release big fishies all over Australia

I love it when Daddy takes mummy and I on big drives on bumpy roads around Broome and we stop at rivers, creeks or beaches and sometimes Daddy and Mummy go fishing. Daddy told me that when I can stand up one day i may be able to go fishing too! Daddy told me that Mummy, Daddy and I wlil have many camping and fishing adventures so I have started practicing with a toy fishing rod and magnetic fish, I'm getting pretty good if I must say so myself! Can't wait to show Daddy how i keep a bend in the rod!

Daddy loves me very much and gives me lots of kisses when i first wake up, at breakfast time, when he comes home from work and before i go to bed, I never get enough kisses from my Daddy, I love him very much  and can't wait to see him next week when we are both in Broome Town again!


No comments:

Post a Comment