Wednesday 26 November 2014

When life gives you lemons make lemonade ( well lemonade for Jb and perhaps G and T for me)

I chose the title of this post as I think it goes along well with the funny video below plus it's fairly fitting since discovering Joanie's condition till today.
Shaun and I were given the unfortunate news of  Jb having my condition , we took that news and were proactive organizing help from an exceptional medical team at PMH and now life is getting sweeter and sweeter each day. Of course it's been very hard to be away from Shaun but on the positive Joanie has experienced the support from family and friends from around the world and even though she's not even one years old I feel like she's grown as a person and has really enjoyed meeting some of her support network in Perth. 

Unless anything changes over night tomorrow I will be ringing the PATS ( Patient Assistant Travel Scheme)  to book our return flight to Broome to return home to my beloved husband and Jb's Daddy Mudcrab!

Perth you've been awesome, our home away from home and thanks again to our Perth supporters!!


No comments:

Post a Comment