Friday 10 October 2014

*singing* Eco Beach far away in time......hmmm not that far after all!

We have now  got something to look forward to , two days and one night at the luxurious Eco Beach next Monday. We went before Jb's first procedure and she loved the water and we loved the facilities.
Jb also loved the properties gardens. This time I will remember to bring her carrier so we can do some of the lovely walks around the retreat. can't wait!
 
Today Joanie has been helping me tie up loose ends before we fly down to Perth. today we had a physio appointment at the hospital and Ally the physiotherapist was happy with her progress. This was good to hear as I've been a bit concerned on her delay with crawling. Ally assured me that she has all the pre cursors to crawling and her hospital treatment shouldn't push her backwards now she's a bit older.  I must admit she has come a long way from when she first went to Ally and could barely do tummy time for longer than a few seconds now she is rolling all over the place and can sit up nice and straight.
 
I must remind myself "Patience is a virtue".
 
Special shout out to my uncle Lozza, Kym, Annie and Melita in the team "What's Up Doc" doing a 100 km walk this weekend fundraising for OXFAM I would love to do it next year if any of them want to go again.
Jb and I enjoying the infinity pool at Eco Beach last May

4 comments:

  1. So glad you will get some chill out time at Eco Beach. Don't stress about the crawling, I reckon Miss JB has so much get up and go she will crawl for a bit and then walk and run! Then there will be no stopping her.
    So proud of Loz, Annie, Kym and Melita, 3 stages down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could just enjoy her not crawling as I know there be a time I wish she would stay still! Maybe if I have another one I will appreciate it more with that extra hindsight x

      Delete
  2. I agree with you Mandy- having had the same worries with B- they all get there in the end. It can seem like whatever stage you're waiting for will never come but then all of a sudden they're running

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well put , it feels like time stands still with certain stages...love you cuzee x

      Delete